Credits Blockchain Platform has announced the launch of additional stimulation for its node holders. The award program involves the monthly distribution of CS coins between all owners of Credits nodes entailing more advantageous conditions for receiving cryptocurrency of this platform.
The claimed amount of distribution for the March is 400,000 CS, equivalent to $10,000. Each node owner will receive a reward depending on the frequency of the node’s participation in the consensus algorithm and its selection as a trusted one.
- Appropriate PC and Internet connection:
- Operating system: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit / Linux Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory (RAM): 6–10 Gb
- Internet connection: 7-10 Mbit/s
- An initial amount of coins to participate in a consensus mechanism and get basic rewards is 50,000 CS
More info about the Credits blockchain network is provided in Developer’s Hub.
Credits is a fully decentralized, blockchain-based infrastructure platform founded in 2017 operating in the US, Singapore and Russia. The platform operates on the basis of the innovative Proof-of-Agreement protocol. The infrastructure is designed to allow various industries to take advantage of blockchain technologies and issue tokens or launch decentralized applications.
Source link Litecoin News